Sunday, May 01, 2011

Academic and Creative Writing Journal Vikram Karve: COCKTAIL Short Stories about Relationships By VIKRAM KARVE

Academic and Creative Writing Journal Vikram Karve: COCKTAIL Short Stories about Relationships By VIKRAM KARVE

COCKTAIL Short Stories about Relationships By VIKRAM KARVE

COCKTAIL
Short Stories about Relationships
By
VIKRAM KARVE

Dear Friends,

I have written a book of short stories called COCKTAIL. The twenty-seven stories in this collection explore fascinating aspects of modern day relationships – love, romance, sex, betrayal, marriage, parenting and even pet parenting. Relationships are like cocktails, emotions shaken and stirred, and I assure you that you will enjoy reading these stories.

COCKTAIL is my first book of fiction. As a budding author, I want COCKTAIL to sell well as I feel that the success of this book will be an important launch pad as I embark on my creative writing journey. The success of COCKTAIL will certainly boost my morale as I write my first fiction novel, which I hope to publish by the end of this year.

I seek your blessings and good wishes for the success of my first fiction book and I am sure you will motivate me by buying a copy of my book COCKTAIL. This appetizing COCKTAIL costs just the same as an alcoholic cocktail, probably less, and I assure you that it is quite a heady and memorable cocktail and you will love it.

It may take some time for the book to be available in your favourite bookstore so I suggest you buy the book online at Indiaplaza, Flipkart or from APK Publishers. Please click the links below to buy the book online:







APK PUBLISHERS (They ship overseas too)


You can order COCKTAIL on dial-a-book by just sending an SMS or dialling 9650457457

Do try out this delicious, heady and exciting COCKTAIL

I promise you that you will thoroughly enjoy this delicious and intoxicating COCKTAIL and you will be happy to have this book on your bookshelves.
Cheers and Happy Reading
With Warm Regards and Best Wishes
VIKRAM KARVE
Pune
9326177039

No comments: